Borgman Ford Commercial with Ford Credit is here to make starting or expanding your fleet of Ford Vehicles quick, easy and affordable. With features like account notifications, no hidden fees, and combined billing, Ford Commercial Line of Credit (CLOC) has beed designed to meet the needs of even the busiest fleet managers.
What are the Features of a Commercial Line of Credit?
- A Ford Commercial Line of Credit is a credit account made specifically for businesses. Customers can have access to at least $250,000 in as little as 5 business days, with approval once a year.
- Credit right when you need it – Starting at $250,000
- No hidden fees, such as non-utilization or set up charges
- Automatic Notices when your line is set to expire or renew
How a Ford CLOC Helps You and Your Business:
The features of a Ford Commercial Line of Credit account make things on your end go much smoother. No matter if you’re in crisis-mode and need new vehicles fast, or you’re planning a big year-end expenditure, the process is incredibly simple. Plus, it all comes on one bill, and you’ll receive everything you need to renew 90 days ahead of time. Check out some of the things CLOC does to help streamline your fleet:
- Approval up to 12 months
- Combined Billing – All of your Ford Credit accounts in one envelope
- Notification 90 days before expiry/renewal
- Keeps your bank lines of credit open for other expenditures
- Accommodates Finance and Lease Applications
You can Click Here to download the latest Fleet Customer Support Guide from Ford!
Stop in to our showroom to get started. Our experts will help you through the approval process from start to finish, and get you all squared away, giving you the freedom to add to your fleet whenever you need to with no hassle.
Call Sundew Prindle today at (616) 249-8877 for more information about Ford CLOC, or visit credit.ford.com.